Friday, March 12, 2010

New Chapter

So this is the turning point of another new chapter. The one during the Summer had finished with a style and here I am, again... bringing you guys to the world of where I am having the full-power to control. The world where I am the designer behind all.

As the new semester starts, another new project need to be done. And at this time around, my project is about a Pakistani Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Since I am studying in Sydney, there will be a group-site visit to Canberra on the 22nd March 2010 and I believe it is going to be very very exciting.

The plan there is to actually with our own eyes how does an embassy is functioned. Finland and Mexico Embassies are two embassies that had been mentioned many times in the class by Harry as among the best architectures!

Back to the story, the brief for this project is for us to design an Embassy + a Residential House for the Ambassador. One important element that needs to be taken into serious consideration is Pakistan is a Muslim country. Thus, it is mostly to happen that the embassy building should have showing the Islamic architecture elements but in the CONTEMPORARY way.

Anyway, that's it for now. I need to do my site analysis first before getting back here.

No comments: